Thursday, April 17, 2008

Uncle Catches Mom and Son (Incest Stories)


Uncle Catches Mom and Son

( Mom and Son Incest Story )


"Mind if I joined you and your son sis?"

"Oh my God... What are you doing here?... Wha... Whu... Where did you come from?... I... Ah... What the... How did you get in the house? ... Wha... When?... What are you going to do?... Oh my God... I can't believe this is happening... Where?... Oh my God... This can't be happening... This can't be real... You're not supposed to be here... Oh God... I can explain... You're not coming until tomorrow... I can't believe this... I'm so embarassed.. . What are you going to do to us?... Who?... Oh please don't tell on us... Please brother please..."

"Well hello to you too sis... Is that anyway to greet your brother?.. Well I can see that you two are obviously enjoying each other... So what does my sister propose I do about a situation like this?.. Huh?.. What sis?... Considering the fact that I just watched you get your p*ssy sucked your son... My nephew I might add... And then watched you cum in his mouth... And... Considering that I caught you in the act of riding my nephew's c*ck like a jockey while begging him to f*ck you harder... What would "certain" people say or do if they ever found out about all of this?" (Read MOTHER CATCHES SON to see what he witnessed).

"Oh Please... You're my uncle... You can't tell on us... What are you going to do?.. You can't tell anyone... What do you want us to do?... We'll do anything... Right mom?... Anything you want... Just don't tell anyone about this... We're begging you.. Please don't tell anyone... Come on... She's your sister... Please... We'll do anything."

"Is that right my naughty sister?... Will you let your brother do anything I want?... Or do you want to risk me telling people about this?... What do you think their reaction is going to be if they found out about my sister f*cking her own son?... Huh?... What is it going to be sis?... Will you let me join in and do anything I want with you and my little nephew?... Or should I leave and make the two of you suffer the consequences? ... Besides... If you didn't know it before... Ever since we were kids I had fantasies about f*cking and sucking you that I masturbated to almost every night... I've always thought that you are the most beautiful woman in the world sis and I've always wanted to f*ck you... When I saw you two together... Well... I got kinda jealous that my nephew had gotten the chance to fulfill my fantasies with you and not me... I never told you because I was afraid... I was so afraid to make you know about how I felt about you... Afraid of what you would do or say..."

"WHAT!?!.. You were?.. Why?.. I always adored you... In fact... I... Ah... I fantasized about you too... I used to finger myself at nights thinking about you... I can't believe this... You're lying... You're such a liar... Do you?.. I... Ah... Well do you?... Do you still fantasize about me?.. Do you still want to?... Will you?.. Do you want to?..."

"Mom?.. What are you saying?... Are you serious?..."

"Well baby... If what your uncle said was true and he has been secretly fantasizing about having sex with me like I used to fantasize about him while I masturbated at nights... I... I'm... Oh God please forgive me... Oh honey please don't get upset at me... OK baby?.. Please don't get upset with mommy... OK dear?... Mommy wants to... I'm... I want to... Well... I'm willing to let both of you fufill your fantasies with me... But just this once... But the two of you must promise never to let another soul know about any of this... Do you two understand?. .. Do you promise baby?..."

"I promise mom... I promise on my soul... But are you sure about this mom?.."

"I am honey... I'm very sure... And you my handsome brother... Do you promise to keep our naughty little secret to yourself and not ever tell a single soul?"

"I promise sis... I promise... But can I ask why you're so willing to do this?"

"Does it matter?... But to answer your question... I'm still very horny... My p*ssy is soaking wet and aching for release... Besides... I've always wondered what it would be like to get f*cked by two men at once... So here is my opportunity. .. Now bring that c*ck of yours over here so that your sister can suck it like you pictured in your fantasies... "

"Can we talk dirty to you too mom?"

"You two can do anything you want baby... Anything... Remember... This is my fantasy too and I want you both to treat me like a cheap whore... I want you to treat me like a slut... Like a nasty bitch in heat... I want to be your dirty, slutty, whore... Now quit screwing around and do me... Fuck me now you dirty mother f*ckers!!!"

"Oh don't worry about that you sexy bitch... We'll f*ck you and f*ck you good... Now suck my c*ck sis... Lick it bitch... Yeah... Lick it... Suck it... Suck it you f*cking whore... Suck your brother's c*ck like you always wanted to... Suck it sis... Suck it!!!"

"So you want me to suck your c*ck huh?... Is this what you want your sister to do?... Is this what you used to masturbate to at nights?... Well your sister will give you a blow job that you will never forget... Look baby... Mommy is sucking your uncle's penis... His duck is in mommy's mouth... Your mother is sucking her brother's big c*ck... I'm giving your uncle a blow job... Does that turn you on baby?... Does it?.. Seeing your mother suck her brother's c*ck?... Oh baby please get behind me and f*ck me... Fuck mommy's p*ssy from behind... Get behind me and f*ck mommy while I suck your uncle's c*ck... Yes son yes... That's it... Get behind me and f*ck me... Umph... Mmmmmm... Oh God... Oh God... Yes son yes... Fuck mommy's cunt... Harder son... Harder... Harder you little sh*t... Fuck mommy harder... Fuck your mother's p*ssy harder... Yes baby yes... Oh God... Oh God... Oh my God..."

"You heard your mother man... Fuck the bitch harder... Ram that c*ck in your mother's cunt... Ram your c*ck deep in my sister's p*ssy... Listen to her... She's begging for it... Your mother is a dirty whore... She's a slut... Look at her... She's sucking my big c*ck while you f*ck her... Your mother is sucking her brother's c*ck while you f*ck her at the same time... Do you know how perverted that is sis?... Huh?... Do you?... Sucking your brother's duck while your son f*cks you from behind?.. Look at you... You're f*cking your own son... The same child you gave birth to while sucking my c*ck... Giving your brother a blow job while f*cking your son..."

"That's right mom... I'm f*cking you... Your son is f*cking you... I'm f*cking you like a dog... I'm f*cking you doggie style while you suck your brother's duck... Keep sucking his c*ck mom... Suck my uncle's c*ck... Suck it dry... Suck it dry you dirty bitch... My God... You really are a whore aren't you mom?... A dirty, no good whore... You should be ashamed of yourself mom... Ashamed of yourself... Swallowing your brother's c*ck in your throat like that... Begging your own son to f*ck you harder... Your baby boy... Your own child... Well I'll f*ck you bitch... I'll f*ck you good... Your son is going to f*ck you long and hard... Take that you slut... And that... Do you feel my c*ck mom?... Do you feel my hard c*ck slamming your p*ssy?... Your son mom... Your son... You're begging your own son to f*ck you... You really are a slut mom... A dirty slut... Take my c*ck bitch... Take it... Take it in your p*ssy you f*cking whore..."

"Oh God yes...Yes baby yes... Fuck mommy's p*ssy... Your mother is a slut who should to be ashamed of herself... Mommy is a dirty bitch who is committing incest... Mommy loves getting f*cked by her son... Your mother is a dirty, no good whore who is sucking her brother's c*ck... Fuck me son... Fuck me... Fuck your slutty, no good whoring mother baby... Fuck me harder... Ram your duck in mommy's p*ssy baby... Slam your c*ck in mommy's cunt while I give my brother a blow job!!!"

"God sis... You're a great c*ck sucker... That's it sis... Keep sucking my c*ck... Keep sucking your brother's c*ck... Does her p*ssy feel good?... Is your mother's cunt nice and tight?... Listen to the bitch... She loves your c*ck sliding in her hot p*ssy... My sister is really a whore... Aren't you bitch?... You're a real f*cking whore.. A dirty slut... Does your son's c*ck feel good in that wet p*ssy of yours?.. Does it sis?... What about me?... Do you want to feel my c*ck driving into your p*ssy too?... Answer me bitch... Do you want to feel your brother's c*ck slamming into your hot, wet cunt you f*cking slut?..."

"No... Umph... No... I want to feel it in my ass... Fuck me in my asshole... I want to feel your duck in my ass while my son f*cks me in my p*ssy... I want the two of you to double f*ck me... Go ahead... Do it... Put it in my ass... Let me feel your c*ck in my anus... Let me feel your c*ck up my butt... Put it in your sister's ass and bang me hard... I want you to shoot your cum in my asshole while my son f*cks my cunt and blasts his cum in it!!!"

"Stop f*cking your son and keep facing me bitch!!!"

"No... Umph... No... It feels too good... His c*ck feels so good in my p*ssy... Why?... I want you to f*ck me in my ass... Come on baby... Fuck me in my asshole... I know you want to... Fuck your sister in her ass while my son f*cks my cunt..."

"Shut up bitch and do what I say you f*cking slut... Just do as you're told... Now get ready to sit on your son's c*ck while you face me... That's right... Now straddle your son and squat over his duck... Grab hold of it... Good... Very good... You are a good little whore aren't you sis? ... Now place his duck against your asshole and sit on it... That's it... Sit on my nephew's c*ck until it's buried deep in your anus... That's a good girl... Does it feel good?... Does mommy like her son's duck in her butt?.. Does mommy like her son's duck filling her sh*t hole?... Do you?... Do you, you f*cking whore?... Does mommy like feeling her son's duck stretching her dirty little ass?..."

"Oh God Yessssssss.. . Yessssss... Take me son... Take your mother's ass... Fuck mommy in her asshole... Fuck my asshole with that gorgeous pole... Fuck me baby... Fuck me... Fuck mommy in her ass again..."

"Shut up... The two of you shut the f*ck up... Now lay back against his chest... Lie down on his chest sis... Good... That's a good little slut... Now I can see your juicy p*ssy above that duck in your ass... Now get ready to take my c*ck in your p*ssy sis... Get ready to take your brother's c*ck in your cunt... Here it comes... Open up bitch... Here it comes... I'm guiding it in... Do you feel that sis?... Do you feel my duck going into your hot p*ssy?... Do you feel it sis?.. Do you feel your brother's c*ck in your p*ssy and your son in your ass?.. How does it feel you f*cking whore?.. How does that feel?.. You're f*cking two men like you wanted to sis... You're getting double f*cked by two men... You're getting DP'd by your son and your brother..... Your son is f*cking you in your ass and your brother is f*cking your p*ssy..."

"Oh!!!... My!!!... God!!!... This can't be happening... This can't be real... This feels too good to be true... Too good to be true... My son is in my ass and my brother is in my p*ssy.... Oh my God... I can't believe this... I can't f*cking believe this... What have I become?... Am I really doing this?... Am I really getting f*cked by the two of you?... In my ass and in my p*ssy at the same time?.. Am I such a whore you two?... Am I?... Is your mother such a dirty whore son?... Is your mother really such a dirty slut?... Tell me... Tell me what I am... Tell me what I've become!!!"

"You're a whore mom... A f*cking whore... You're a dirty no good whore mom... A dirty no good whore... Do you want me to slam my big c*ck in your ass harder mom?... Huh?... Does mommy want me to f*ck her tight asshole harder?"

"Yes... Yes... Fuck my slutty ass son... You mother f*cker... Fuck my asshole harder... Harder you f*ck... Fuck my dirty asshole harder you son of a bitch... AHHHHHH... That's it... And you... Fuck my cunt... Fuck your sister's p*ssy... Slam your c*ck deep in my p*ssy you piece of sh*t... Come on you sick f*ck... Split my cunt in two... Tear it apart... Fuck it without mercy... Rip your sister's slutty p*ssy apart... That's it you dirty perverts... Fuck your whoring mother in her asshole harder son... Ram that c*ck in my asshole baby... Yes... Yes... Hurt me son... Hurt mommy's asshole... Hurt mommy's asshole... Oh God yessss... Slam your c*ck in my p*ssy too my horny brother... Fuck it... Fuck it good... Fuck me boys... Fuck me... Fuck your bitch... Fuck your dirty whore... Use me... Use your whore... Use and abuse your dirty no good whore... Give it to your incestuous slut... Give it to me... Fuck my tight ass... Fuck my wet p*ssy... Fuck my tight ass and wet p*ssy... Fuck them harder you two... Fuck them harder... Uh huh... Fuck your nasty whore harder... Fuck me harder... OWWWW... Yesss... That's it boys... That's it... Oh God yes... Yes, yes, yes..."

"That's it... Fuck your mother harder... Fuck her faster... Uh huh... Fuck my c*ck sucking sister harder... That's it... Fuck her deeper... Uh huh... Harder man harder... Drill her asshole deeper... That's it... Ram your long c*ck in that tight asshole... Yeah... Ram it in her ass... Ram it in there... Uh huh... Fuck it... That's it man... Fuck my slutty sister... Uh huh... Uh huh... She's a whore... Your mother is a nasty whore... Fuck her... She's a slut... Your mother is a f*cking slut... Fuck that incestuous bitch... Look at me... I'm f*cking your mother... She's taking my c*ck in her p*ssy... I'm f*cking my sister in her tight, wet p*ssy... In her sloppy cunt... I'm f*cking your mother and she's begging for it... My sister is begging me to f*ck her p*ssy harder... Your uncle... Your uncle man... Your mother is f*cking her brother... She's a real whore... That's right... My sister is a nasty whore... You heard me bitch... You're a f*cking whore... A dirty bitch who is committing incest... And she loves it... Your mom loves it man... The f*cking slut loves it... Don't you bitch?... You love getting double penetrated don't you sis?.. One c*ck in your ass and one in your cunt?... Your son in your ass and your brother in your p*ssy!!!"

"Yes it's true... It's so true... I am a slutty whore who should be treated like sh*t... I'm a dirty whore who loves getting f*cked by her son and her brother... Your mother is a dirty slut who wants her brother to f*ck her baby... I want my brother to keep f*cking me... It's true boys... I am a dirty whore who is committing incest... I am a nasty whore... Mommy is the biggest whore around baby... Mommy is the biggest f*cking whore around... I'm letting two men f*ck me at the same time... In my ass and in my p*ssy... I'm letting two men f*ck me at the same time and I love it... Mommy loves it baby... Mommy loves getting double teamed... Your slutty mother loves getting f*cked up the ass and in her p*ssy at the same time... I really am a dirty no good whore... Look baby... Your uncle is f*cking my p*ssy... He's f*cking your mother in her cunt... I'm making my brother f*ck my tight, wet cunt... How does that make you feel baby?... How does it make you feel?.. Does it make you feel jealous?.. Knowing that my brother is f*cking your mother in her p*ssy... Does it make you angry son?.. Does it?.. Well he is baby... He is... He's f*cking your mother in her p*ssy... My brother is f*cking mommy in her p*ssy and mommy loves it... Your mother loves it... I love it... Mommy loves it and I want more.. I want more... Come on boys, switch... Switch positions... I want you to f*ck me in my p*ssy again son... Fuck mommy in her p*ssy and let your uncle f*ck me in the ass... I want my brother to f*ck my asshole... Did you hear that baby?.. Mommy wants her brother to f*ck her up the ass... I want him to f*ck mommy in my ass while you f*ck my cunt..."

We both withdrew our c*cks from both her holes and re-positioned ourselves in order to fulfill her shameful request.

"Oh God, yessss... Yes, yes, yes... Fuck my asshole... Fuck my p*ssy... Oh God... God I love this... I love this... Mommy is letting two men f*ck her at the same time... In my cunt and in my ass.. Mommy is getting double penetrated and I love it... Mommy loves it baby... Your mother loves being double f*cked... Your slutty mother loves getting f*cked up the ass and in her p*ssy at the same time... I really am a whore... I really am an incestuous whore... Oh baby, look... Your uncle is f*cking my ass... He's f*cking your mother in her asshole... Mommy is letting her brother f*ck her in her slutty little asshole... How does that make you feel honey?.. How does that make you feel?.. Are you pissed?... Are you son?.. Are you?.. Are you pissed that my brother is f*cking your mother in her asshole while you f*ck my p*ssy?... Well he is baby... He is... He's f*cking your mother in her anus... My brother is f*cking me in my anus and mommy loves it... I love it... Mommy loves it baby... Your mother loves it... I love getting f*cked in the ass by my brother... I love getting f*cked in my ass by my brother... Oh God... Oh God... My brother is f*cking my ass... My brother is f*cking mommy in her ass... Mommy loves getting her ass f*cked by her brother baby... My brother is f*cking me in my asshole and I love it... Mommy loves it... Yes, yes, yes... I want more... I want more... Come on boys... Fuck me... Fuck my ass and p*ssy harder... Come on you two... Fuck them... Fuck them harder... Fuck me... Fuck me good... Fuck my p*ssy good... Fuck mommy's asshole harder... Fuck my p*ssy... Fuck my ass... Fuck them... Fuck them both... Fuck them harder... Harder boys... Fuck your bitch harder... In my cunt... In my asshole... In my p*ssy... In my ass... Come on boys... Fuck them harder... My p*ssy... My asshole... In my cunt... In my ass.. Come on boys... Fuck me deep... Make me cum... Make your whore cum... Make me cum... Make me cum... Make your nasty bitch cum... Oh sh*t... Oh sh*t... I'm gonna cum... I'm gonna cum soon... Here it is... Here it is... I can't hold it... I can't hold it back... Oh sh*t... I'm cumming... AAAAHHHH.... UUUNNNGGGHHH. .... UUUNNNGGGHHH. .. AAAAHHHH.... Oh God... Oh God... AAAGGHHH... Oh God yessss... Shoot it up me... Fill me up... Fill my holes up... Shoot it in my asshole... Shoot your cum in my p*ssy... Oh my God... Oh my God... I can feel the sperm shooting in my ass... I can feel it in my p*ssy too..... Oh my God, Oh my God, Oh my God... AAAAHHHHH... I'm cumming boys... I'm cumming... CUUUMMMIIINNNGGG. .. AAAAIIIIEEEEEE. .. AAAAHHHHHHHHHH. .. UUNNNGGGHHH. .. AAAAAHHHH!!! "

No comments: